The session introduced the status of GALILEO System Deployment and its benefits for urban mobility services. Following a brief technical description, examples of mobility services making use of the system were presented, including the proposal of inLane.
The event proposed a round of presentations and subsequent discussion by a panel of experts. The agenda of the session was as follows:
- “Introduction to GALILEO”, European GNSS Agency
- “GALILEO and its benefits for urban mobility and ITS”, Pildo Labs
- “GALILEO for sharing services”, CLEM and Going Green
- “The In-Lane project”, RACC
- “GALILEO demonstrators for Barcelona municipal services”, Barcelona City Council – IMI